Friday, May 1, 2015

A Weekend Trip to Fire Island

This past weekend, I had to make the difficult decision of either staying for the much anticipated spring weekend, or going to my annual family reunion on Fire Island.  Although it was tough to choose, I decided to go with my family and catch to with all of my relatives whom I rarely see.  Fire island is extremely unique as there are no cars allowed- everyone bikes and walks.  It is a small, beachy community off the coast of Long Island, and the only way to get there is via ferry.  It was so great to spend quality time with my aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings and grandparents.  Although it was a bit chilly, we spent our days biking into town, taking walks along the ocean, playing games and enjoying delicious food.  Below are a couple pictures from my relaxing weekend!
We woke up at 5:45 to watch the sunrise!

Me with my little cousin, Fiona!
Blog by: Caroline McCue

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It will be really better to take Weekend Trip to Fire Island! In fact, i regularly take guys trip and weekend trip to many places.

    ReplyDelete