Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Back to the Swing of Things

Being home for three weeks for winter break was very nice and relaxing! However, I did miss my friends a lot and it was great to reconnect with everyone when we came back. Living on campus is great because there are so many activities and events that are offered for students. The first week back from break, my dorm building offered ice-skating in the school parking lot. They set out cookies and had skates for everyone to use. It was fun to take a break from schoolwork and catch up with everyone. My friends and I had so much fun skating and talking to people who we haven’t seen in a while.
Ice Skating right on campus!
Along with fun events and activities, my dorm also offers helpful classes like how to write a resume. This was really helpful because it showed us what to include, what to not, and also key components that should stand out more than others. I was especially interested in this because being a second semester sophomore, it is important to begin the internship process for either the summer or the next academic year.

Blog by: Claire McGonigle

No comments:

Post a Comment