Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Update

Nicole Chiuchiolo
Finals week can be stressful, and sometimes you just need to get away from all the studying and do something fun. This weekend, I had the opportunity to do something both fun and productive! A few of my friends and I visited the Hayden Planetarium in New York City as an extra credit assignment for our astronomy class. It was an amazing experience, all of the exhibits were completely relevant to what we learned in class. The best part is that we were back to campus in time for dinner… and more studying. A visit to the planetarium was exactly what we needed to recharge!
My friend and me on our way into the awesome exhibit

Marisa Diaz
My weekend was filled with studying for finals, which start today. However, as a break from studying for finals, my roommates and I did Secret Santa to celebrate the holidays!
My roommates and me relaxing before finals
Nicole Cruz
On Sunday, I went to Madison Square Garden to watch the Men's basketball team take on St. John's. It was so much fun getting to see the Rams play at such a famous venue. We even got to see a few New York Knick players warming up after the game!
The Rams warming up before the game

No comments:

Post a Comment