Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Wendy Williams Experience


A few months ago, I registered online to get tickets to the Wendy Williams Show. As I had gone once before, I was very excited to have a chance to go back. As soon as I got my email confirming my tickets, I was ready to go! The show I attended was on a Wednesday and the guest was Nick Jonas and celebrity chef Nadia G. Although I had to wake up earlier than I do for most of my classes, this experience was well worth it.  My roommate and I took the earliest Ram Van that we could into the city, and took the subway to Wendy’s studio. As we waited on line to get in, we talked about how eager we were to have a chance to be on live TV. After we were finally let into the basement of the studio building, Wendy’s amazing staff welcomed us to the show. As we waited in the room to be let into the studio my roommate got picked to be part of a trivia segment on the show! Keeping this in mind we went up to the studio excited for what was ahead of us. At 9:30 AM, we were finally let into the studio and ready for the show at 10 AM. The energy throughout the studio audience was like nothing I had seen before. There was a DJ and an entertainer who helped pumped everyone up during the countdown. At 10 AM it was finally time and Wendy walked in. As soon as she stepped onto the stage time went by extremely quickly. In what seemed like the blink of an eye the first segment of the show was over and it was time for a commercial break. During the commercial break the DJ and entertainer put on dance songs and interacted with the audience all while encouraging us to dance. It was quite an experience. Wendy even walked through the aisle and talked to us personally! She closed the show right in front of us while my mom of course, tivoed every minute. I can honestly say that this was an experience I cannot forget and I suggest everyone go to the Wendy Williams show!


My roommate and I in the studio audience

No comments:

Post a Comment