Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Update

Heather Richards
This past weekend I took a bus to Washington DC to visit my family. They flew in from Chicago to see the Andrew Wyeth art exhibit at The National Gallery of Art. We spent the weekend exploring a couple of museums, eating food, and hanging out together at the house. I really enjoyed the opportunity to see my family, sleep in, read, and explore DC!
A good book and a hot drink make for a very relaxing day

Nicole Pieri
This weekend I focused most of my time on finishing school work before Thanksgiving break. It was very relaxing to stay on campus with the beautiful fall scenery and take my time with my work after a busy week. I was able to finish my work and catch up on my sleep, which was much needed, so it was quite an enjoyable weekend!
I love exploring our beautiful campus

Erica Restaino
This weekend, I met up with some friends from high school. We all go to different colleges in NYC, so we like to meet up every so often. This weekend, we went to Ellen's Stardust Diner. At Ellen's, the waiters and waitresses are aspiring actors and actresses trying to get onto Broadway, so they sing while you eat. It was a ton of fun, and the food was great!
The talented staff at Ellen's Stardust Diner

No comments:

Post a Comment