Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Update

My friend and me enjoying the game 







Heather Richards

This weekend I attended my very first professional football game, and it was incredible! I got to see the New York Jets play and sat in the front row with my friend Eric and his family!











Megan McLaughlin
My weekend was spent taking the LSAT and then decompressing from taking the test. Unfortunately, that meant Sunday was all about catching up on my work. At least my friends and I camped out in our favorite library conference room complete with a stellar view of Fordham Road winding its way up the hill.


Great view from Walsh Library

The Statue of Liberty from the ferry 


Erica Restaino

This weekend I took a trip down to the Staten Island Ferry. I grabbed a slice of pizza and enjoyed a relaxing ride to Staten Island and back. The ferry was free, and it offered an amazing view of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan. It may have been a touristy trip, but you can't go to school in NYC without seeing the Statue of Liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment