Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Update

Hello all! Happy Monday. This weekend was marvelous. We experienced some nice weather, which was much needed. Our students took advantage in a variety of ways! Check it out below!

Erica Restaino


On Friday, I went to the MoMA since there is free admission on Friday evenings. It was a lot of fun to wander around and look at all of the artwork, especially the pieces I recognized from my art classes!



Drew DiPane


This past Tuedsay was my birthday, so Friday night I celebrated it with friends over delicious pizza at Michaelangelo's and then (attempted) to play tennis in the beautiful weather on Saturday. Many students took advantage of the nice weather and spent most of their time outside on Eddie's and other grassy spots.  



Emma Eccleston


I went to a Miley Cyrus concert Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn! I went with five of my friends from school; we all had so much fun. It was definitely a crazy experience! 



Taylor Engdahl


My friend and I got tickets to see a taping of the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon! Standby tickets are available daily...another great perk of going to school in NYC!






No comments:

Post a Comment